3.11.2010

Love Affair

I have two things I love most distinctly in this life:

Running

and

Food.

I'm thankful they work so well together. If my love for running were replaced with a love for my couch we might be in dire straights. (And I mean, dire.) This passion for the pavement and the platter started early on and has been cultivated by those I love, and fortunately, those who love me. I recently (and by recently, I do mean this morning on the way to work) decided I needed to express and recount my love affairs. Neither the running nor the eating grow jealous or tire of the other and therefore... it is a perfect little love triangle if I do say so myself.

So where does one begin such a journey. You should do well with a refresher course of how this all came to be. But perhaps that will come later, for I've got something good on tap.


No comments:

Post a Comment